Popular Post

Favorite Pic of the Day for September 23rd


I am still on cloud nine from the shots I posted yesterday from photographer Dan Skinner. Had to add another one of his great shots! Not Dave this time, but still an amazing shot which certainly confirms his storytelling skills.


Blog Readers:
Happy Wednesday!

A litte request:
If you like a post, please write even the shortest of comments! I don't want to be one of those bloggers looking for feedback. I do this blog because I love it. It is a bonus that many of you enjoy it. But...I see the blog gets thousands of hits a day. For those who so generously share their work with me, the models, photographers, actors and others. For them, please give a shout out if you like their work! You don't have to leave a name, you can simply check anonymous

Tye