Popular Post

Kudos to Sam and Dan McMillen The Amazing Race



Have to give a shout out this week to The Amazing Race brothers Sam and Dan. The brothers got a bit of flack this week for expressing frustration but I have to cut them, and all the teams who lash out a bit of slack. With a million dollars on the line everyone is capable of not being the best they can be at all time.

I was on the edge of my seat last Sunday as the brothers struggle with the hay field obstacle. Thankfully they pulled it off. The brothers have proved to be a strong team not only physically but morally throughout the race and I have a lot of respect for them. I am sure a lot of 'site' would have a field day with 2 adorable gay brothers but I think of what a gift it must have been to have each other. I can only imagine the support most of us never had to have a family member, a few years older, also gay. Most of us went through coming out alone. Great job on the Race Guys!