Popular Post

Pic Series Of The Day: Nelson Ribeiro by David Vance



I have mentioned before that when doing a blog with 'favorite' in the title often ends up with people asking me who is my actual favorite. My answer is usually the same, 'All Of Them'. I don't waste time posting about artists or models that do not interest me.

That being said, David Vance is certainly at the top of the list for favorite photographers. There is a lightness and a gentle rhythm to his work that I find breathtaking. Many times his work transcends reality and I find a beauty that brings forth a calmness in the viewer which makes one stop and slowly take in the image.

David assisted with a previous post about his work with one of my favorite models, Nathan Wessel. You can check out that post here. His Miami shoot with Nelson Riberiro is exceptional. As always check out more of David's work at his site HERE:



Originally from Portugal, but currently working in Miami, 22 year old Nelson Ribeiro first became known to me when I saw him photographed by Max Arthur Mantle for an editorial titled “Home Alone”. His striking features and hypnotizing green eyes have had me keeping an eye on his career since.



Nelson Ribeiro
Stats:

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 10 lbs
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Green
Skin color: Brown
Experience: Very Experienced
Agency Represented: L´Agence (Portugal); Front (Miami); Beaumodels (Germany);
Iconmodels (Toronto)