Popular Post

Roman Sugatov By Kristopher Kelly



The Model: Roman Sugatov

I don't much about Roman...yet. I do know I saw some images of Roman recently and that I knew I had to post about that great face and body of his. Love Roman's nose. Not sure why there is not more info and pics out there of Roman yet. Roman is with Empire Models and you can see a bit more about him at their blog HERE:




The Photographer: Kristopher Kelly

I have written many times on my love and respect for the work of Kristopher Kelly. Please search the blog for more info on Kristopher and more of his amazing work. As always check out Kristopher's site HERE: and his great blog which features more images of Roman HERE:







Roman in Kristopher's 'Bed' Series


Below: Roman in Kristopher's 'Getting Dirty' series.